Legal Services of Southern Piedmont is offering free sessions to answer questions from Charlotte consumers who purchased health insurance through the Affordable Care Act’s online marketplace.
Counselors will meet with consumers in May and June at Charlotte-Mecklenburg Library branches.
Dates and times are:
- 3 p.m. Friday, Beatties Ford branch, 2412 Beatties Ford Road
- 2 p.m. May 16, Independence branch, 6000 Conference Drive
- 3 p.m. May 23, Main Library, 310 N. Tryon St.
- 3 p.m. May 30, Plaza Midwood branch, 1623 Central Ave.
- 3 p.m. June 6, University City branch, 301 E. W.T. Harris Blvd.
Source: www.CharlotteObserver.com; Karen Garloch; May 7, 2014.